Tuesday 9 December 2014

A Christmas gift guide for the Bohemians....

A Christmas gift Guide for the Bohemians

It can be so hard to know what to buy as Christmas presents, even for those you know really well cant it?

My latest eBay collection is a Christmas gift guide for the bohemians in your life. I have had so much fun putting together and it was really very easy as I just had to think of items on my very own Christmas wishlist! Not only is this guide perfect to help your loved ones buy for you but also as a post-Christmas-treat-your-self guide!

So top of the list for Christmas this year:

Roberts Revival Radio    
Crosley Turn table           
Paddywax Apothecary jar candle      
Moroccan Star 
Eyeball Ring
Amethyst 
Lepidolite Pyramid 
Charbonnel Hot Chocolate 

There are many more seasonal items in the Collection and it is being constantly updated so head on over to eBay to Follow


4 comments:

acyhoz said...

super great idea, I love them all ^^

a c y h o z - blog

Tasylor said...

Love this collections!

XOXO
Taylor
www.helios-jewelry.com

Moon to Moon said...

Thanks guys :)

Unknown said...

I love this!