Wednesday 6 November 2013

Etsy Focus.... Stone and Violet

Moon Phase large Crystal and Mineral collection in Handmade shelf: Stone and Violet on Etsy
Mountain Wood Shelf with Crystal and Mineral Collection
crystal and mineral instant collection in handmade wood triangle box
Crystal and Mineral Hexagon wooden shelf from Stone and Violet on etsy

These beautiful little shelves are handmade by Lauren Gray, owner of Etsy store Stone and Violet. Aren't they gorgeous? I would love one of these on my wall. These beautiful pieces sell out fast but Lauren does do custom pieces so get over to Stone and Violet and check out her current beauties for sale...

4 comments:

Mercedes said...

wauw i love this! have to ask my boyfriend to make me something like this for Christmas...

http://www.mercedes-artenciel.blogspot.pt/p/cristals.html

Unknown said...

I have been following Stone and Violet on instagram and etsy for awhile and I love these little treasure holders. Such a great way to display gemstones!

Unknown said...

How do I buy these products ?

Moon to Moon said...

Follow the link Simon. When she makes more they sell very quickly I am afraid xx